PLYMOUTH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL SEPT 19
CELEBRATING THE BEST LOCAL SEAFOOD
Seafood lovers are in for a treat this September, as Plymouth Seafood & Harbour Festival returns to The Barbican and Sutton Harbour on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September. Brought to you by the Plymouth Waterfront Partnership, this free festival is a vibrant celebration of the incredible sustainably caught fresh fish and seafood on offer in Britain’s Ocean City.
Watch amazing local chefs, including Head Chef Simon from Rockfish, who will be cooking up a storm with fishy delights in the cookery the theatre next door to Rockfish on West Pier, by the Mayflower Steps.
Watch Simon, our Head Chef, demo on the main cookery stage Saturday 18th September at 2pm
WHAT'S HAPPENING ON ROCKFISH DECK? Sunday Sept 19th
- Enjoy our Deck Menu & Bar open all day
- Salcombe Brewery launch their refreshing new session lager 'Breeze' at our bar. To celebrate the launch pints of Breeze will half price between 12 - 2pm
- Live music from The Coffee Shop Radicals & New Daze
- Whole crab to enjoy - and learn how to 'Crack a Crab' with Mitch's new video
- Join in the fishy fun with our aquatic scavenger hunt for kids
Find out more about the festival here