Careers at Rockfish
We are looking for people who love seafood and coastal life and would like to be part of an energetic team running a group of award winning seafood restaurants with high ambitions. We would want you to be passionate about seafood, coastal life and be able to share your enthusiasm through amazing service levels.
Through our restaurants we want to change the way people enjoy seafood in the UK by serving super fresh fish on the day it was landed. Our restaurants are all overlooking the sea as we think a trip to the coast adds to the occasion of eating seafood. Fresh fish, a sea view and magical, knowledgeable service is what Rockfish is all about.
We run our business on a set of core values which sets out the way we work together at Rockfish. We are a positive working community of people who share the same things in life, we work hard and are nice to people and each other.
We are a young business with huge opportunity, joining us now means you can share the future and our journey. No matter where you start at Rockfish you will always have the opportunity to progress, we will be right behind you helping you to achieve your own ambitions within the business, we like nothing more than people achieving their own goals.
We look forward to hearing from you, its a great time to join us.
Emma joined us as a server in Exmouth and now runs the restaurant, listen to her story and get inspired!
These are a few of things you can expect from us
- Great pay rates
- For a great work / life balance we aim for full time staff to work no more than 48 hours per week
- Paid overtime if more than 48 hours per week are worked
- Excellent training via our Seafood Academy
- Promotion possibilities from within Rockfish
- 100% of tips shared between staff
- 50% discount in all our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday per year (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Free Rockfish paddle board hire
- Company pension scheme
- The chance to party hard at ‘Rockfest’ - our annual Rockfish party
- Christmas off!! We close for a few days
- We work hard in the summer but In winter we chill
- Winter Sunday’s Evenings and Monday’s is family time - we close in the winter so all our staff can enjoy family